We help you objectively account for the human element to improve operational safety and efficiency, resulting in better outcomes and reduced risk of accidents.
Secure your operations
per employee, per year on average. That’s how much Mental Health may be costing your company
Of mental health diagnostics are wrong
Of employee benefits are not used. We help you reduce this cost
Individulas who master mental health live a happier, healthier life.
- Mental health issues can lead to impaired cognitive function, reduced productivity, and increased risk of accidents and injuries in the workplace, which can negatively impact a business’s bottom line.
- Failing to address mental health concerns among employees can result in absenteeism, high turnover, and decreased morale, which can create a ripple effect throughout an organization and hinder its competitiveness.
- In addition to the financial costs associated with mental health-related absenteeism and turnover, businesses that ignore the mental health of their employees can also face legal and reputational risks.
- By prioritizing mental health in the workplace, businesses can foster a culture of safety and well-being, which can lead to increased employee engagement, better retention, and improved productivity and innovation.
- Ultimately, investing in mental health not only benefits employees but also enables businesses to operate more effectively and sustainably in the long run, enhancing their reputation and competitiveness in the market.
Fatigue and mental health concerns are often overlooked and stigmatized, making them difficult to identify and manage. This can lead to negative workplace environments and potentially dangerous situations.
Okaya has created a flexible Mental Health Assessment as a Service ( MHAaaS) capability that can be easily integrated into existing Apps and Workflows.
An AI-enhanced industrial safety tool, it is able to address concerns about employee fatigue and mental health. With Okaya’s plug in, a variety of possible models can be implemented including conducting daily check-ins and receiving automated alerts if any concerns arise, allowing for early detection and management of stress and other issues, or raising flags at senior management levels that can be passed to mental health professionals for follow up with individuals experiencing critical mental health situations.
By using Okaya, companies can promote a culture of openness and support, reducing the stigma surrounding mental health and well-being.
The aggregated and anonymized data collected can be used to improve safety not only at the site level but also across an enterprise.
By identifying potential stressors and negative trends, a company can take proactive measures to create a safer and more supportive workplace. With Okaya, companies can better support their employees and promote a positive workplace culture, improving overall job satisfaction, reducing employee turnover, and increasing productivity.
Okaya is a mental health software startup focused on improving the accuracy of wellbeing diagnostics. Our assessment-as-a-service platform helps businesses, organizations, and government entities to securely and accurately identify mental health issues before they impact mission critical systems .
Okaya’s API, driven by proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning, identifies facial and biometric markers that can detect early signs of mental fatigue or other negative well being cues.
At Okaya, we believe early detection and support can help individuals manage their mental health and live happier, healthier, more productive lives, at home and at work. Okaya is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with team members around the world.